Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Whatever" with an Attitude

A woman at the Holy Rosary Regional Catholic School Ladies' Bingo Night asked me if I would be able to create a card using the word "Whatever" and make it with "Attitude", and inside, she wanted a silhouette of the Blessed Mother with a biblical scripture through it.  Humm, of course I was up for the challenge, so I said yes, I could make it.  She got the idea after looking at My Paper Pumpkin sample "Seriously", so I went home and thought and though how I could make it.  Unfortunately, I didn't have words that would fit inside the dialog box, and I couldn't fit the polymere letters in it either, so I created a totally different card front, and I think it turned out pretty cool.  The inside was another challenge, but I found some Blessed Mother images on line, opened up a word document and typed in the scripture using a script font, then placed the Blessed Mother silhouette as a watermark over top of the scripture verse and here's what I came up with.  I really hope she likes it ...



I don't know if you can see the image of the Blessed Mother in the background, but it turned out pretty cool.  I've never done something like that before, and I'm glad I could get the image and the verse just like she asked.  Now I really do hope she likes the front of the card.  I know it's plain, but all she wanted was "Whatever" with attitude.  Do you think it fits the bill?

Well, until tomorrow.... may your creation and ideas go wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment