Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Soft Suede

Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  The colors we had to work with were:  soft suede, so saffron, regal rose, or soft suede, baja breeze, cherry cobbler.  I chose the creative combo - using so saffron and regal rose.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the colors, but I knew I wanted to do either a container full of flowers, or something on that order.  I found a cute layout by Laurie Zoellmar of the Stamping Nut, and slightly altered it to my liking.  I hope you like it.

Recipe:
Paper:  soft suede, very vanilla, so saffron, regal rose
Ink:  so saffron, regal rose, soft suede
Stamp Sets:  secret garden, teeny, tiny wishes
Accessories:  needlepoint border EF, secret garden framelits, matchbox die (label), paper piecing pack, scallop trim border punch, basic pearls, very vanilla seam binding

Well, did you take a peek at Carol's artwork before you stopped here?  Again, the WOW factor, don't you think?  And for another WOW factor, let's pop on over to joniinthespotlightstamping and see what she has for us.  Thanks for checking us out this week.  


1 comment:

  1. Such pretty flowers. I don't have that set yet but I see that I need it. Your card is so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete