Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Sahara Sand


Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  We had a tough color combination to work with, and I had a hard time coming up with something using them.  Usually I have my creation made by the weekend before we post, but this time, it was only 1 day before.  But .... I made it!  That's why they call it a challenge, I suppose!

Did you arrive here from Carol's blog?  If not, make sure you pop back over to see her card this week.  You certainly won't be disappointed.  Here's what I created for this week:

Card Recipe:
Paper:  pacific point, whisper white, cajun craze, sahara sand, madison avenue DSP (sale-a-bration)
Ink:  sahara sand, pacific point
Stamp Set:  that's the ticket, feeling sentimental (sale-a-bration)
Accessories:  argyle EF, perfect polka dots EF, ticket punch, basic rhinestones, ovals framelits, twine

I actually liked the way it turned out, believe it or not.  I was a bit skeptical, but it's not bad.  I really like the tickets that I tied together with the twine ... that's my favorite part of the card.  I hope you like it too.

Well, let's check out Joni's blog and see what she made with these colors.  Humm... bet she didn't have much trouble!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. adorable use of ferris wheel and Tickets!! Brilliant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete