Card Box Instructions:
1. Score the 12x12 cardboard at 4" on two sides
2. Turn the cardboard & score at 3" on the opposite two sides
3. Snip the center square on each side only up to the 4" score line above
4. Select a 12x12 DSP paper of your choice and cut two 4"x 12" pieces of paper
5. Score DSP at 3" on both ends
6. Adhere the DSP to each end of the cardboard that is not snipped (outer edges)
7. Glue box together and decorate.
There are so many uses for your box, and they're so easy to make. You can even fill them with cards and give them as a gift, or they also hold some of your bigshot dies. Have fun and be creative. Hope you like them.