Monday, May 20, 2013

Mojo Monday 294

Today I had a very bad day, all the way around.  Nothing worked out in my favor, and whatever could go wrong, did.  My computer at work even shut down in the middle of an important document I was typing, and only 1/2 of it came back.  I'm so glad the day is behind me.  So to make me feel better, I went on to Pinterest and checked out all the new stuff, and then read my emails from the various blogs I follow and just gazed at all the beautiful creations made by the people I admire, and I came across the Mojo Monday 294 blog challenge.  I thought, why not, go ahead and join in.  I enjoy stamping and crafting, and that will get my mind off all the negative things that happened today.  So that's what I did.  Here's the sketch for this week's challenge.  It's a nice and easy one, I might add:



I put my thinking cap on, figured out what color I wanted to use, thought of a design, and off I went creating the card I want to enter for the challenge.  Want to see it?  Ok, sure, let me know what you think, if you don't mind sharing your thoughts.

Recipe:

Paper:  whisper white, rich razzleberry, polka dot parade DSP
Ink:  rich razzleberry
Stamp Sets:  monogram sweet, kindness matters
Accessories:  scallop trim border punch, designer frames embossing folder,corner rounder, 3/8" taffeta ribbon in whisper white, basic pearls

Sweet, simple, and pretty nice too, don't you think?  I'm pleased it turned out.  What a perfect way to end the day and feel good about me.  

Thanks for stopping by, and please don't forget to check out the rest of the designs from Mojo Monday 294.  Happy Stamping, and may your days be bright and sunny!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ~Shawnie B.
    Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a simple, but very elegant card. Love your colour choice and the crisp look of the embossing.

    ReplyDelete