Monday, May 13, 2013

Team Swap - Baby

We had to do two team swaps this month, and one was "friendship" and the other was "baby".  I saw so many cute baby cards on pinterest and the stampin connection, I didn't know what I wanted to do.  So then I found one I liked, and then decided not to make it.  I wanted to make something a bit more simple.  Well, as I sat down and cut out all the pieces, I wondered why I thought this card was going to be simple.  It was a bit more time consuming that I had anticipated, but I truly like the way it turned out.  Here's what I made:

Card Recipe
Paper:  daffodil delight, very vanilla, luckly limeade, sunshine & sprinkles dsp
Ink:  daffodil delight
Stamp Set:  papillion potpourri
Accessories:  artisan label punch, 1" round circle punch, fancy fan EF, sizzlits alphabet, bitty butterfly punch, lucky limeade bakers twine, basic pearls

I don't know if you can see it clearly or not, but the artisan labels are on dimensionals, as well as the dsp letters that spell "baby".  Of course, so are the butterflies ... and they added just the touch I was looking for.  Hope you like it ... until tomorrow....have a happy stampin day!

No comments:

Post a Comment