Friday, May 10, 2013

Graduation Card - Methacton High School

A friend of mine asked me if I would make a graduation card for her daughter whose friend is graduating from Methacton high school.  The colors are green and white, and so I searched for some cute graduation cards, and lo and behold, I found one that I thought would work.  The design came from Chera Weist, and I changed it up slightly.  Here's the card I made:

Card Recipe:
Paper:  garden green, whisper white, blushing bride
Ink:  garden green
Stamp Set:  imagine - single stamp
Accessories:  lucky limeade bakers twine, basic pearls, white brad

I like how it turned out, however, I do like Chera's better.  I hope my friend's daughter likes it for her friend. I'm giving it to her tomorrow.

Until then, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment