Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thank You from Ann

I have been looking for the retired stamp "chocolate bunny" for quite some time, and would you believe, I stumbled across a woman who was selling hers.  So I contacted her and waited for my package to arrive.  Oh how excited I was when he arrived.  I was so happy to give him a good home, as I plan to get a lot of use out of him.  

I purchased the bunny stamp from Ann Fitton of Jackson, Michigan.  She was so kind to sell him to me, and inside the package was a sweet thank you note from her.  Here's the card she sent me:


I just love receiving hand-made cards from people.  I think when you make them yourself, you have a deep appreciation for other's creations.  So Ann's card is sitting on my studio desk with my other creation.  So not only does the Chocolate Bunny have a nice home, so does the thank you card from Ann.  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment