Monday, May 6, 2013

Linda's Madison Avenue Birthday

My sister's birthday is May 5 - cinco di mayo!  I know how much she loves the colors of the southwest, so I selected the Madison Avenue designer series paper to design my card around.  It has a lot of the southwestern colors in the pallet, so here's what I designed for her.  I even designed the kraft box, which holds her beautiful necklace, earrings, and bracelet, to match the card.

Card Recipe
Paper:  island indigo, whisper white, tangerine tango, madison avenue dsp (2013 spring sale-a-bration)
Ink:  tangerine tango, island indigo
Stamp Sets:  label love, mosiac madness (sneak peak 2013-15 Stampin' Up catalog), occasions alphabet, madison avenue (2013 spring sale-a-bration)
Accessories:  chevron EF, island indigo satin ribbon (2013 spring sale-a-bration), label love punch (sneak peak 2013-15 SU catalog), rosette, basic rhinestones.

Happy Birthday, Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment