Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wedding Card for Laurelle & Jay

The daughter of a dear friend of mine is getting married today, and I wanted to make a special wedding card for Laurelle and Jay, especially since I made all their wedding invitations, as well as their "save the date" magnets.  So I had a few ideas in mind, but ended up making something entirely different.  It turned out really pretty, and I sure hope they like it.  Want to take a peek?  Ok, here it is...


Card Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white
Ink:  lucky limeade
Stamp Sets:  loving thoughts, embellished events, occasional quotes
Accessories:  needlepoint border EF, designer frames EF, lacy brocade EF, ovals framelits, satin flowers

So what do you think?  I'm really liking it.  I'm going to make a cute petite pocket and put our gift inside that.  She's going to be surprised. 

Well, I'll let you know how the wedding was when I talk to you again.  Happy Mother's Day to all those who are mothers!  Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous as usual, Helen! I want to see the invititations and magnets, too. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be happy to share them, Carol. I'll post them tomorrow for you. ;) Thank you for your kind comments. I always look forward to them. You're such a dear! Thank you!!! ~ Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete