Thursday, May 16, 2013

Secret Garden Bouquet - Team Swap

This past week, I received in the mail the team swap from my dear friend, Eleanor, who lives in the Poconos.  She can't join us every month for our team swaps because she lives a distance from us, and I miss her when she's not here.

So you can just imagine when I opened my mail and saw two of her swap cards from last month, I went bonkers.  They are just so beautiful.  I thought I would share them with you.  Today's card features secret garden, and tomorrow, it will be a sympathy card.  Check it out ...

Isn't the card just beautiful?  I love the cone with all the flowers in it, and the leaves and ribbon just finish it off nicely.  I will definitely have to CASE this one .. it's truly a keeper.

Until tomorrow .... keep smiling and stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment