Sunday, May 12, 2013

Team Swap - Friendship

One of the themes for our team swap this week is "friendship".  I wanted to do something sweet and nice, and then I thought ... why not do a "sneak peak" at the super, pretty new 2013-15 In Colors that will be coming out in the new June 2013 Stampin' Up catalog.  I love the colors so much.  They are soft and subtle and oh so pretty.  So I created my "friendship" card using those colors, and the new "mosaic madness" stamp set and I was really happy with the way it turned out.  I can't wait for you to see it, so without further ado, here it is:

Card Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white
Ink:  baked brown sugar, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, strawberry slush
Stamp Sets:  mosaic madness, a round array
Accessories:  needlepoint border EF, basic pearls, itty bitty shapes punch, mosaic punch, 7/8" scallop circle punch

Don't you just love the soft, subtle color pallet?  There are endless possibilities with these colors.  Make sure you purchase them ... you truly won't be sorry!

Until tomorrow .... love your stamps!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Helen, you wow'd me again!!! I will be making this when I get my new stuff in a couple weeks. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. Wait till you get the new stuff, Carol. You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete