Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Secret Garden by Ann Schach

You can't imagine how excited and thrilled I was when I opened my envelope from Brian King, and in it was this absolutely, gorgeous card made by Ann Schach.  I was speechless and just stared at the card in amazement.  The card is just exquisite. Just take a look at how Ann water colored the flowers on the card.  The card has a lot of layers, and I will NEVER part with it..  I couldn't recreate it if I tried ... Ann is truly a gifted artist, to say the least.  Take a look at the card from her .... you will not believe it.

To appreciate it, you would have to see it in person.  It has weight to it due to the layers, and the flowers stand up off the card, as well as their centers.  Ann, this card is beautiful.  Thank you Brian for selecting hers to send me in return for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment