Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bridal Shower Card

One of my co-workers is having a bridal shower for one of her friends this weekend and asked me to make her a bridal shower card.  The colors the bride selected is royal blue, so I broke out Stampin' Up's Pacific Point" inkpad and went to work.  I found a really cute card from Stampin Sweet with Boni and so I CASEd it, altering it slightly.  It turned out so cute ... take a look:


Recipe:
Paper:  pacific point, whisper white, brights dsp, silver glimmer paper, marina mist
Ink:  pacific blue
Stamps:  teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  scallop circle die, boho blossoms punch, bitty banners framelit, basic rhinestones, white satin ribbon

She absolutely loved the card, and I'm so glad.  I thought it was adorable, and I sure hope the bride likes it too.

I also made some tent cards & banners for the frames the bridesmaids will be using for the shower this weekend.  I'll post those tomorrow so you can see how cute they turned out.  

Until then,  thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment