Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ears to You, Easter Bunny!

Today. I have another Easter card for you using the Ears to You stamp set.  Cute cute cute these little bunnies are.  I could just hug them.  Here they are:

Card Recipe
Paper:  perfect plum, whisper white
Ink:  lucky limeade, primrose petals, raspberry ripple,. perfect plum
Stamp Sets:  ears to you, summer silhouettes
Accessories:  basic rhinestones, itty bitty shapes punch pack,. raspberry ripple 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, vine street EF (2013 Spring sale-a-bration)

I like the way the card turned out.  I found a card something like this on pinterest and just wanted to make one.  I'm starting to use the vine street EF more too.  I wasn't sure how to use it, but it seems to come in handy when  I need that little something.

Thanks again for stopping by to see me.  I hope you'll continue to come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment