Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Print Poetry Thank You

I just love the green, blue and yellow pattern in the print poetry dsp pack.  I had a few pieces cut from another card I recently made, so I thought I would use the rest of it up and make another card.  Here it is:

Card Recipe:
Paper:  very vanilla, midnight muse, gumball green, print poetry dsp
Ink:  midnight muse, gumball green
Stamp Set:  secret garden, teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  elegant lines EF, secret garden framelits, basic pearls

My girlfriend wants to send a "thank you" card and she doesn't like anything really fancy, so I thought this might suffice.  We'll see when she sees it tomorrow, along with the other card I made earlier.  Either way, I like them both and I'll be happy to keep it!

See you tomorrow with another surprise.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment