Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Bunny Petal Cone Baskets

I thought I would give you a treat today and post two pics.  We had dinner at my sister's house yesterday and I brought these cute little Easter Bunny petal cone baskets for everyone.  I filled them with green grass and yummy chocolate eggs.  Everyone loved them.  I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of all of them filled and placed in a cute basket that I brought over to my sister's.  They looked awesome.  But I did manage to get a picture of one filled, the best I could.  

Aren't they so cute?  I had a lot of fun making them, and it didn't take that much time at all.  I've had the petal cone die for quite a while and never made anything with it yet.  Wow, when I saw how easy it was, I should have broken it out earlier.  O well, I know now.

I also wanted to give my sisters something too, so I made these pretty floral arrangements using the flowers & vases I had left over from my daughter's wedding, almost 5 years ago.  Yep, you heard me, it will be 5 years in June.  They were so pretty and I didn't know what to do with them, so since I love flowers and was in the floral arranging mood this past weekend, I threw them together and gave them to my sisters.  They loved them.  I made 2 for myself - one for home and one for work.  Now I wish I would have taken a picture of the pretty floral arrangements I made for my mother's and father-in-law's resting places - I put them on white crosses and they turned out beautiful.  I always wanted to learn floral arranging, but never did.  But I must say, they turned out unbelievable, I must say.  Maybe I'll take a picture before they get weathered ... just to have a picture.




Well, I sure had a lot to say this morning and have to get ready for work.  I wish you all a blessed and wonderful day.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment