Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Cherry Cobbler

Welcome back this week to our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  This week's challenge was to design a card around Cherry Cobbler and Riding Hood Red.  Now, cherry cobbler has been one of my all time favorite regal colors, however, this combination is not my favorite.  I see that Carol didn't have trouble coming up with something sweet, as always, but me ... well, I'm just not thrilled with mine.  Here it is:


.Recipe:

Paper:  cherry cobbler, riding hood red, whisper white
Ink:  riding hood red
Stamp Set:  a round array
Accessories:  fancy fan EF, perfect polka dots EF, piercing punch pack, basic pearls, cherry cobbler tulle, apothecary accents framelits

I think it's a little hard to distinguish between the cherry cobbler and the riding hood red, so I'll tell you that the base is cherry cobbler, and so is the tulle ribbon / bow.  Everything else is riding hood red.  

Now, let's hop on over to see what Joni made using this color combo.  She always has a "WOW" card too.

Until tomorrow, happy stamping!



.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, I think this is adorable! In fact, I'm going to case it! I think its neat how we all seem to use some of the same elements in ourcards this week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble with the combination too, but you did a super job. Love the use of the new stamp set, and the ribbon is beautiful. I keep forgetting about those Window Frames, so I need to get mine out. I think I'll CASE your card -- ok? Great job. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Super cute! You did a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete