Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Bashful Blue Duo

I wasn't sure what I was going to make using Bashful Blue and Marina Mist.  I thought I would make a baby card, but I decided to make something else.  I found a card like this one on Pinterest and just had to make one.  I adapted it to the color combo duo for this week, and whala.  Hope you like it.

Card Recipe:
Paper:  marina mist, bashful blue, whisper white
Ink:  none
Stamp Set:  none
Accessories:  honeycomb EF, designer brad, marina mist 1/2" scalloped ribbon

So how about that, no ink and no stamp sets, and here's my card.  I like it a lot.  I hope you just hopped over here from Carol's blog, and if you did, you had a real treat.  Now, let's check out Ms. Joni and see what she did with these two colors.  I always like to see what everyone else did with the duo colors - it's sometimes hard not using more than two colors ... I always want to.

Well, until tomorrow, have a happy, stampin day!

3 comments:

  1. I love it a lot! Anything honeycomb is great, and don't you just hope and pray SU has a hexagon punch in the new catty? Beautiful job, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute! Gonna case this one!

    ReplyDelete