Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Always Artichoke

Hi Everyone!  It's a great week and welcome back to our blog hop.  This week's challenge is Always Artichoke and River Rock combination.  I wasn't sure what to do with this one, but I've wanted to try emboss resist, and I put my mind to it to come up with something using these colors.  Well, I found a card I liked on the web, and I don't know who did it, but it was pretty.  I CASEd the card using these colors and it came out ok, I think - for my first try!  I know Carol doesn't usually have any problems with anything she does.  She uses a lot of techniques on her cards, and they are just stunning.  Don't you agree?

Here's mine for this week:

Card Recipe:
Paper:  always artichoke, river rock, whisper white
Ink:  always artichoke, river rock, white craft ink
Stamp Set:  fabulous florets
Accessories:  boho blossoms and itty bitty shapes punch pack, basic pearls

I know I'll get better with the emboss resist as I continue to play with it.  I just wanted to try it and you may be seeing more as time goes by. 

I do hope you'll continue to stop back.  I have some cool little goodies to show you.  For now, let's hop on over to Joni's blog and see what she did with these colors.  I can't wait to see, can you?

Have a super week!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Helen! That's the prettiest I've ever seen that set used! It out trumps my card, for sure! Great work! Hugs

    ReplyDelete