Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Gift Card Holders

Yep, you guessed it.  I made more gift card holders, however, this time, I didn't use the petite pocket die like last time.  I made these from scratch using some retired DSP I had.  They are oh so cute ... and what a great gift idea for that special tween, don't you agree?  I'd certainly love to receive my gift card all packaged up in something pretty.


These were oh so simple to make and quick.  I made 13 of them in no time.  How about that?  Do you want the instructions?  Ok, I'll be happy to share.  Thanks goes out to Selene Kempton over at Stamp4fun who was kind enough to share.

Base Layer Measurements:  9 x 4-1/4"; score at 3" and 7-1/4" cardstock of your choice
Layer 2 Inside:  cut 4" x 4" DSP of your choice
Outside Layer Top:  4 x 2-3/4" DSP
Outside Layer Bottom:  4" x 1-1/2" DSP

Belly Band:  9-1/2" x 1-1/2" of your base cardstock
Layer 2:  9-1/2" x 1" using Layer 2 inside DSP

And there you have it.  Have fun with these ... they're just so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment