Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Bunny Trio

Don't you just love the "Ears to You" stamp?  I'm crazy about those little bunnies.  Bunnies are so cute, and anytime I can make a card with them, especially during Easter, I make them.  

This card wasn't my favorite of all the cards I made for Easter, but because of the little bunny trio, how could I not like it.  Take a peek:

Card Recipe
Paper:  primrose petals, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink:  chocolate chip
Markers:  chocolate chip, primrose petals, summer starfruit, marina mist, lucky limeade
Stamp Sets:  ears to you, Easter blossoms (retired), teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  basic rhinestones, regal rose 1/8" taffeta ribbon

I'll have a few more Easter cards for you this week.  Stay tuned ... I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment