Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dress Me Up, Thank You

My friend's daughter spent 2 weeks in France with a host family, and she just got back last week.  My friend asked me to make her 2 thank you cards, one for the daughter of the family, and one for the family.  Well you know how much I love that, don't you?  Risa wanted me to make a "dress up" card for the girl and something special for the parents.  Well, tonight's card is the dress card and it is soooooo cute, if I must say myself.
Recipe:
Paper:  primrose petals, very vanilla, basic gray, sunshine & sprinkles dsp
Ink: basic gray
Stamp Set:  pretty petites
Accessories:  dress up framelits, cupcake builder punch, silver cord, basic pearls, in color dahlias, primrose petals 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, fancy fan EF, petite curly label punch

I hope the recipient likes it.  I do.  

Have a great weekend .. I'm headed to the Great Escape Weekend that my upline is hosting, and I can't wait.  You'll be sure to see all the goodies I made ... so keep looking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment