Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Have an Egg

I wanted to make an Easter card with some cute Easter eggs on it, and I used a "retired" stamp set that had some cute Easter eggs in it.  I just love these Easter eggs.  They have a really nice pattern on them, and they just add the right touch to an Easter card.

Here's what I created using just the Easter eggs ...

Card Recipe
Paper:  very vanilla, marina mist, wild wasabi patterned dsp
Ink:  marina mist, rose red, wild wasabi, basic gray
Stamp Sets:  Easter blossoms (retired), P.S. i love you (retired), teeny tiny wishes, apothecary accents
Accessories:  apothecary accents framelit, basic rhinestones, very vanilla 1/2" steam binding, lacy brocade EF, scallop trim border punch

I really like the card, but I think next time, I might add a yellow or something to brighten it up a bit.  I like the colors I have here, but just needs a little brightener.

Well, hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment