Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Elegant Eggplant Duo

Welcome back to Coloring Down the Lines.  Did you just come from Carol's blog?  It's amazing what she can do with just two colors!  I find it a little challenging with two colors that are similar.  This week's color duo is Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.  It took me a while to figure out what to do with those colors, but I came up with a card, and it didn't take too long.  Imagine that?  Here's my design...

Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white, elegant eggplant, subtles patterned dsp in perfect plum stripe
Ink:  perfect plum
Stamp Sets:  best of flowers, thank you kindly (retired)
Accessories:  pierced punch set, perfect plum 3/8" taffeta ribbon; basic pearls

I hope you like it.  Now, let's check out Joni's awesome design ... just can't wait to hop on over.  
Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a gorgeous one! So crisp! I love the professional look you always achieve! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete