Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Baltimore Regional Swap Card

Here is the card I made to swap at the Baltimore Regionals this past Saturday, April 13.  I had a lot of fun coming up with the design, and by the time I finished the 44th card, I was tired of gray.  ha ha ha.  I didn't come home with any, though.  That's a plus - I came home with pretty swaps from the other gals at the regional.  Here's mine, and later in the week, I'll share the other swaps I received.

Recipe:

Paper:  basic gray, basic black, real red, crumb cake, whisper white, silver glimmer paper
Ink:  real read
Stamp Set:  ciao, baby
Accessories:  petite curly label, word window, fancy brocade EF, perfect polka dots EF, itty bitty punch pack, delicate doily, cupcake builder punch, small oval punch, dress up framelits, basic rhinestones

I hope you like it.  I'm crazy for the entire dress up ensemble!  If you don't have it, it's a must.  There's so much you can do with it.

Until tomorrow, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment