Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wonderous Christmas Wreath

I love the new wonderous wreath stamp set and framelits, and there's endless possibilities to the designs you can come up with.  I want to make quite a few of them, but this is one I made over the Labor Day weekend.  It started out with just a white door, then I fiddled around with it a bit, and this is what I ended up as the final design.  What do you think?


I wanted it to look like a wooden door, and so I made the panels, then cut them a little shorter, and added the antique brad for the doorknob.  It looks old, don't you agree?  It doesn't show very well in the photograph, but the ribbon which the wreath is hanging from is gold embossed.  Hope you like it.

Stay tuned for more from the holiday catalog!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Helen! There's no end to what this beautiful set can make!

    ReplyDelete