Monday, September 8, 2014

Joy of the Season

Can't get enough of the stamp sets in the holiday catalog.  I've been making cards like crazy, and the creative juices just keep on flowing.  I love days like that.  I can create and create and never waiver on designs.  Then there are other days, I sit and ponder what I want to make, and then when I find the right stamp set, I go through trial and error just to figure out a design around the stamp set.  I don't like those days, I must say.

For this card, I used the wonderous wreath stamp set.  I love, love, love it.  It's just so elegant, and it's versatile too.

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, gold
Ink:  wild wasabi, mossy meadow, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight
Stamp Set:  wonderous wreath
Accessories:  wonderful wreath framelits filigree frame EF

Hope you like it ... I think the wreath just pops off the card stock, don't you?

Check me out tomorrow to see what else I made.  Oh la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment