Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thoughts at Christmas

I saw this really pretty card made out of the fancy foil vellum sheets over at "Stamping Scene", and I wanted to try making one similar, so I pulled out my cardstock and vellum sheets and started creating.  I ended up adding  the silver foil paper as a layer on mine because I thought it gave it just the right touch.  It turned out pretty nice, and I'm pleased with it.  Let me know what you think.

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, fancy foil silver vellum, silver foil, hello honey
Ink:  mossy meadow, old olive, tangelo twist, cherry cobbler, silver metallic
Stamp Sets:  fall fest, flower patch, endless wishes
Accessories:  bird punch, for fall framelits, itty bitty punch

So there you have it ... Christmas at its best.  

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment