Saturday, September 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Happiness - Mingle All The Way!

Who doesn't love Fall and all the beautiful colors it brings with it?  Although I am sad to see Summer winding down for another year, Fall is a nice time of year.  I love making calls for Fall just for that reason.  Here's one I made over the Labor Day holiday.  Hope you like it.


Recipe
Paper:  soft suede, hello honey, whisper white
Ink:  mossy meadow, memento black, blackberry bliss, hello honey, cajun craze, soft suede
Stamp Sets:  mingle all the way, letterpress winter, fall fest
Accessories:  fun fall framelits

I actually stamped the swirls from the mingle all the way stamp set on a piece of card stock and didn't know what I was going to do with it.  So .... just playing around, this is what I ended up with.  Not bad, huh?

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment