Friday, September 5, 2014

All Hallow's Eve

I just love the holiday home stamp set and framelits.  I've been having some fun with them this past weekend. I wanted to make something with a "halloween" flair, so I found this cute card by Justin Krieger, and I made a variation of it.  I also wanted to make it look like it was night time, and a bit eerie, and this is what I came up with:

Recipe
Paper:  cajun craze, very vanilla, basic black
Ink:  mossy meadow, smoky slate, night of navy, soft suede, so saffron, memenmto black, tangelo twist, blackberry bliss, hello honey; blendabilities:  coastal cabana, crumb cake, calypso coral, daffodil delight, rich razzelberry, smoky slate
Stamp Set:  holiday house

Do you like it?  It was a lot of fun making it just the way I wanted it.  If you don't have this stamp set, you have to get it.  The link to the holiday catalog is right on my blog to the right ... have fun!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment