Sunday, September 14, 2014

Winter Joy

I am loving the new holiday home stamp set.  There is so much you can do with it, and I made this cute card for my swap at our team meeting this weekend.  I saw a beautiful card with this layout (slightly different) over at Joninina Andaya's blog and I was awe-struck when I saw it.  I wanted to make one like it, but I try not to CASE the entire card, so I added my own touch and colors to my card.

Let me know what you think ....

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white
Ink:  memento black, garden green, soft sky; blendabilities:  cherry cobbler, smoky slate, daffodil delight
Stamp Sets:  holiday home, festival of trees, wonderous wreath
Accessories:  wonderful wreath framelits, homemade holiday framelits, decorative label framelits, Christmas tree punch, glitter, white marker


I love the way the card has the cut out in the center, and the house is stamped on the inside and cut out for the front of the card.  I drizzled some snow on the rooftop, and under the glitter, I used the white marker to lighten it a bit so it looked like snow.  

Hope you like it.  I'm having a lot of fun with the new stamp sets ... you will definitely see more.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment