Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Scattered Thanks

I selected the photograph to use for this week's blog hop because I love the colors.  They are nice and vibrant, and they just remind me of "happy".  The pallet includes the colors:  very vanilla, crumb cake, cajun craze, blackberry bliss, garden green, and wild wasabi.

I hope you stopped by to check out Carol's blog first before stopping here, but if not, please don't forget to hop on back to see what she's made for you.  Joni, of course, is always on par with having her submissions completed way in advance of the line up ... and frankly, I've been doing that too so I don't have to worry about forgetting with my busy schedule these days.

Below is the picture and color pallet, and then follows with my submission.  It's simple this week ... but I think it turned out nice.


Recipe
Paper:  very vanilla, blackberry bliss
Ink:  crumb cake, cajun craze, blackberry bliss, garden green, wild wasabi
Stamp Set:  seasonally scattered
Accessories:  oval framelits, lovely lace EF

And that's it.   It's simple, clean, and utilizes all the colors in the pallet.  Hope you like it.

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really beautiful! Great job on this challenge! I love Wednesday hops, as they inspire me to use the stamps in ways I hadn't considered before... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You did a lot of coloring the stamp with markers with this one. May need to give it a try myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Amanda & Robbie. I was happy the way the card turned out. Yes, I did do a lot of coloring with markers, and it was a little challenging, but worth it. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete