Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Give Thanks for All Things

Hi!  Happy Fall to all of you.  The weather has been wonderful these past few days and it's a gentle reminder that Fall is here for all to enjoy.

This week's blog hop has some really pretty colors.  It reminds me of Fall mums, and since I don't have a stamp set of mums, I thought I would follow the Fall theme.

Below are the color pallet and photograph we used for inspiration.



Although the colors above are very vibrant, mine are a bit more muted.  See what you think.  I hope you like it.



Recipe
Paper:  very vanilla, blackberry bliss
Ink:  blackberry bliss, tangerine tango, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, melon mambo, blushing bride
Stamp sets:  for all things, gorgeous grunge
Accessories:  3/8" stitched satin ribbon (blackberry bliss), autumn wood elements


Now don't forget to hop forward to Carol's blog and see what she has made for you this week.  Then pop on over to Joni's blog and check out what she did with this week's colors.  

Don't forget to stop on back to see what else I have in store for you.  I've been very busy with my library card class, and a holiday shopping fund raiser for The Whole Child Learning Center coming up in early November.  But I'll still manage to post some goodies for you.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out again this week, and please feel free to leave a comment.  They mean a lot to me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment