Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Toasty Celebration

Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  Our challenge this week is the pink / burgundy family and I had to think a bit before I made my creation.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but then an idea struck me and I went with it.  It's not something that I thought would look good, but it's not too bad.

The photograph we used for inspiration is pretty, and the color pallet follows.  Check it out.


So now that you've seen the color pallet and photo, here's what I did with the color combination...


Recipe
Paper:  whisper white
Ink:  blackberry bliss, rose red, melon mambo, blushing bride, pink pirouette
Stamp Sets:  making spirits bright; work of art
Accessories:  blackberry bliss ribbon, stars EF, in color sequins embellishments

If you've hopped on over here from Carol's blog, bravo.  I'm sure you weren't disappointed.  And now you can hop on over to Joni's blog to see what she has in store for you.  Love, Love, Love the hop, don't you?

Thanks for taking the time for stopping by, and please do come back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment