Sunday, June 2, 2013

You're an Amazing Father ...

With Father's Day right around the corner, I thought I'd better get in gear and make some Father's Day cards.  Earlier in the week, I could not get my creativity flowing, but of course, at 9:00 pm, ideas starting coming left and right and of course, I was up will the wee hours of the morning creating my cards.   I'm now paying for it, as it was a work night ... oh what am I to do?  You just can't stop the creativity when it's pouring out all over your work area.  Ha ha.  So, here's one of the cards I made for Father's Day.  I rather like it, and it's quite simple.

Recipe
Paper:  pinwheels on parade simply scrappin, baja breeze, whisper white
Ink:  midnight muse
Stamp Set:  amazing family
Accessories:  window frames collection framelit, 3/8" stitched satin ribbon in midnight muse, large rhinestones

So what do you think?  I'm pleased with it, and because it was so simple to make, it was a bonus.  I love the larger rhinestones on the card too.  I wasn't a fan of them, but here, they were just the ticket.

Thanks for stopping by ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment