Saturday, June 8, 2013

Love and Sympathy Times Two

Unfortunately, we never seem to have a lot of sympathy cards when we need them, so I decided that I would make two of every sympathy card I make so that I will have them when needed.  I just recently purchased the "love and sympathy" stamp set, so I thought I would just break it open and make some cards. Unfortunately, two sisters, young women in our women's group, lost their father.  How sad that is, and I offered to make the card from our group.  So I did make an extra one, and I'm sending the "wisteria wonder" card to them, and keeping the other as a spare.  Here's the card I made:

Recipe:
Paper:  very vanilla
Ink:  wisteria wonder, gumball green and tangerine tango
Stamp Set:  love & sympathy
Accessories:  very vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon

So there they are, and I hope the card blesses the sisters, just knowing how much they are thought of and cared for.

Until tomorrow ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment