Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Smoochies Candle

I brought another door prize to the craft and vendor fair I attended over a week ago, but ended up not using it.  So, I'll just keep it for another event sometime ... it certainly won't go to waste.

I packaged the candle up in a pretty blue and green bag, and there it will remain until a lucky winner will claim it.



The candle was something I picked up at the dollar store.  It is nice and tall and fits the paper nicely.  I made two of them just in case I need another door prize in a pinch.

Well, I'm going to be working hard in the next few weeks making all my swaps for convention.  I've got quite a few to make ... upwards of 130 plus, and they aren't all the same design.  So, I may not be posting as frequently, but from time to time, I'll catch up.

Have a super week ... and keep on stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment