Thursday, June 13, 2013

Black & White Mosaic Madness

I wanted to try a black and white card, and I knew the concept I wanted to make, but boy did I have a hard time trying to figure out what to do with the mosaic madness stamp set.  Thing is ... I thought it would be a no-brainer, but either I just had a blank brain, or it just wasn't easy as I thought.

I'm not super in love with the card, but it's ok.  I've been trying some other designs, so you'll have to stay tuned to see what I've come up with.  I know I will have some after convention - but I won't be able to share  them prior to that because I want the card swaps to be a surprise.  You'll have to tune in to catch all my swaps when I get back from convention.  Oh la la.

Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white, basic black
Ink:  stazon black
Stamp Sets:  mosaic madness, itty bitty banners
Accessories:  modern mosaic EF, mosaic punch, window frames framelits, bitty banners framelits, whisper white 1/8" stitched grosgrain ribbon, basic rhinestones

So what do you think?  Hope you like it.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment