Sunday, June 9, 2013

St. James' Strawberry Festival - Door Prize

I participated as a vendor at the St. James' Luthern Church Strawberry Festival this past weekend, and one of the door prizes I offered was a cute, green bucket full of 3x3 cards.  It looked so cute, I wanted to win it for my self.

At the end of the day, I pulled the lucky winner, Ginny Lion of Pottstown.  She was so excited to win, and I was very happy to drop off her prize to her this evening.  To my surprise, Ginny had a Stampin' Up catalog with lots of pages marked, and just wait until she receives the brand new catalog!  It makes me so happy to make others happy, and I couldn't think of a better person to win the door prize than Ginny.



Aren't the cards so cute?  I love making them, and they go like hotcakes when I do.

Congratulations Ginny, and until tomorrow, keep on stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment