Monday, June 17, 2013

Goodbye Rain!

I've been on a break this past week.  I was traveling for work, and with all the recent rain we had, my basement flooded and ruined some of my things.  My son and I had to clean out all the stuff that got wet, and of course, Tom was away for the week at the Hobie Cat Nationals in South Dakota.  Thank goodness my pictures didn't get destroyed, but you can just imagine how gross wet boxes are to pick up.  YUK!  I couldn't believe all the rain.  It formed a pond in my yard, and then a river across my front yard, over the small bank and into my driveway.  There, it looked like a waterfall heading down the road.  Check out some of the photos:


All I can say is thank goodness, the rain has gone.  Hope everyone else faired out well ... until tomorrow, wish for sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment