Monday, June 24, 2013

Playing with Clay in the Secret Garden

I told you I'd have another one for you.  Yep, more clay, more fun!  This time, I wanted to try something a bit different than what I made previously, so I tried stamping on the clay.  And guess what?  It came out really nice.  It worked!  Here's the card:

Recipe:
Paper:  garden green, whisper white, garden green patterned DSP
Ink:  garden green, crisp cantaloupe & daffodil delight for clay flower
Stamp Sets:  secret garden, itty bitty banners, apothecary accent
Accessories:  fancy fan EF, apothecary accents framelits, secret garden framelits, ticket corner punch, calypso coral bakers twine, basic rhinestones

I have a few more cards to share with you using the new clay, so I'll be posting them throughout the week, so stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope the cards inspire you ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment