Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary Linda & Chuck

WOW, it's been one whole year since my sister and Chuck got married on the Spirit of Philadelphia on a hot, June day.  Where did the time go?  It was a nice wedding, and the weather was picture perfect.

So this year, on June 24, their anniversary, the day was as nice as pie again.  Can you believe it?  We've been having so much rain lately, I was just wondering what the week would be like.  Well, who knew, but it turned out to be another heat wave, and we're just waiting for the air to cool down.  Linda and Chuck spent the weekend in the City, and I was glad the weather held out for them.

I knew I wanted to make a card with some love birds on it, so this is what I made for them.  I had just seen a blue bird sitting on my lamppost, so I went to town trying to recreate the look.  Here's the card I made:

Card Recipe
Paper:  pacific point, tangerine tango, very vanilla, gumball green, brights patterned dsp
Ink:  pacific point, tangerine tango
Stamp Set:  teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  bird punch, clay rose mold, heart framelit, , needlepoint border EF, fancy fan EF, basic rhinestones



I'm glad they liked the card I made for them.  I wish them many more anniversaries to come.  Happy Anniversary, Sister and Brother-in-Law!

No comments:

Post a Comment