Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Strawberry Slush

It's blog hop time again.  So this week, I'm following Robbie, aka Inkedx2.  Wow, what an honor!  Ms. Robbie is our fearless creator of our blog hop.

This week's challenge was using either of the two color combinations:  strawberry slush, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, or strawberry slush, sahara sand, rich razzleberry.  I chose the second color combo, but only after I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do with the first one.  LOL.
So without further ado, here is the card:

Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white, rich razzleberry, sahara sand, strawberry slush
Ink: rich razzleberry, strawberry slush
Stamp Sets:  en francais, a round array
Accessories:  scallop trim border punch, rich razzleberry 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, floral frames framelits, perfect polka dots EF, square lattice EF, large rhinestone

So now that you've seen mine, let's check Joni's blog out.  I can't wait to see hers!  Let's go ....

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the use of the En Francais stamp. I need to use the word background more as it looks really nice. And nice use of the new stamp and the color layers. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy. I forget to use the background stamps too until I realize the card needs just a little something because it's too bland.

    ReplyDelete