Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Wisteria Wonder

Welcome back to our Coloring Down the Lines Challenge.  We've been off for the holidays, but now we're back and ready to go.  I was on a roll over the holiday, creating cards left and right.  I made sure I made my card for this week's challenge while the creative juices were flowing.  Looks like we have a lot of participants this week too.  YEAH!  You probably came over from Carol's blog, and she always comes through with flying colors.  Now you can take a peek at mine ...

I wanted to try the colors I normally wouldn't think of putting together because that's what challenges me the most.  For my card, I chose wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant, and lucky limeade.  Weird color combo, huh?  But actually, this card looks pretty good.  Don't you agree?

Well, let's head on over to Joni's blog to see what she created.  I happen to know she worked on hers over the holiday as well, so she had a head start like I did.  Well, happy hopping.  I hope you like what you see!  Stay tuned for more ... oh yes, there's always more.  Happy New Year to all of you!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Helen. A nice bouquet and the background sets it off. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen how very pretty!!! I love all the accents!!! I;ve been on the fence with that new stamp set. Now I've got 1 leg over!! lol Bery pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, you're so funny. Your designs are beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with your "new" stuff. I'll be watching ... hugs

    ReplyDelete