Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Pinwheel

How about another Happy Birthday card tonight?  I made this card for a workshop that I'll be holding at an upcoming Food Pantry Fundraiser in early February.  I was tickled that it came out so cute.  Take a peek:

Card Recipe
Stamps Set:  Sincere Saltations
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White, 2012-2014 In Color Patterned DSP
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Silver Brad

Do you like it?  I thought it was simple enough and easy.  

Tomorrow, I'm attending a Super Saturday Stamp Camp day and I'm excited.  Wait until you see all the cool stuff I'll be making ... I'll be sure to post everything for you to see.  See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment