Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Primrose Petals

Hello again!  It's a short week, so I still feel like it's Monday, but lo and  behold, it's blog hop time.  YEAH!  I look forward to our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop every week, and I sure hope you do too.

This week's color challenge was a great one for me.  I didn't have to think too hard, which is what I love.  Our challenge this week is Primrose Petals.  The color combinations are Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Basic Gray, or Primrose Petals, So Saffron, and Baja Breeze.  I chose the first color combination because I just love these colors together.

You probably just came from Carol's blog, and I'm sure you got a lot of inspiration there.  I know I always do.  She never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful cards.  Well, I hope you find mine just as nice.
 

 Card Recipe
Stamp Set:  Oh Hello, Curly Cute
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Whisper White, 2012-2014 In Color DSP Patterns Stack
Ink:  Basic Gray
Stampin Write Markers:  Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit

Accessories:  Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Silver Brad



I've been loving the pinwheel Sizzlits S die from Stampin Up.  In addition to cutting out the pinwheel, it also has the holes punched out for you in the center and the four corners.  WOW!  Stampin Up thought of everything, didn't they?

Well, let's hop on over to see what Joni created this week.  I know she was having some computer issues, but hopefully by the time you arrive here, Joni's card will have been posted.  I have my fingers crossed for her.  Just in case, I'm linking to Liz's blog so you can keep on going.

Once again, I am so happy you stopped by.  Keep warm if you live on the East Coast.  It's going to be -1 tomorrow with the wind chill.  BURRRRRRRRR.  I'll just keep creating more cards.  That will keep me warm.  TTFN.



6 comments:

  1. Love it, Helen! Now I really must get that Oh Hello Bundle. It's on my list, but I need it NOW! You did such a nice job with the colors and that pinwheel is so pretty on the ovals. Love it. Stay warm. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thank you for your sweet comment. I love these colors and just big time loving the pinwheel. It's so nice not to have to make it from scratch anymore. Hehehe! Trying to stay warm. It's soooo cold! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. GREAT! Lovin' the little pinwheel, and the combination of stamps here. This card is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda. It was a fun card to make, and I love the colors together. Thanks for commenting. It means a lot! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Helen I really loike the white space you left on your card. I miss you in chat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. It's so nice to hear from you. I miss you big time in chat. The only time I'll be able to chat is when I work from home. So .... if it snows, you can be sure I'll be on. Miss you ... hugs!

      Delete