Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rain or Shine, Heartfelt Sentiment

I made this card for the last Coloring Down the Lines challenge but didn't use it because it just seemed to be missing something.  I sat on it for a few days, then decided to switch a few things around on the card and now I kind of like it.  It's not one of my favorites, but it's not bad.  It's a happy sort of card, so let me know what you think.

I don't know if you can see the raindrops under the clouds or not, but I put them in there because I thought they would look cute.  I added the bow at the bottom because it was just blank.  I couldn't think of anything else to put on it so the bow will have to do.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.  They seem to go by faster and faster anymore.  Where does the time go?
I wish you a wonderful week, and hope you'll come back and visit me often.  See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a really colorful, cheerful card! Love it! Now I have to get that cloud emboss. folder... Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. You will love the cloud EB. It's so fun to use.

      Delete