Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oh Hello, Honeycomb Thanks

I thought I would post something a little different tonight since I've been using the "hearts a flutter" stamp set on quite a few of my last posts.  I still love the stamp set and created more Valentine cards, but tonight will be something a little different. 

I selected this card to make for a fundraiser I will be doing in February.  It's a really pretty card, and I like the subtle flow of the card.  Take a peek and let me know what you think ...

 Card Recipe:
Stamps:  oh hello, petite pair
Ink:  soft suede; raspberry ripple
Paper:  soft suede, very vanilla, comfort cafe dsp
Accessories:  honeycomb embossing folder, raspberry ripple 3/8" satin stitched ribbon, basic pearls

I'm finally feeling a little better after catching a horrible upper  respiratory virus on New Years day.  I've been home from work for 3 straight days and never got out of bed.  My doctor switched my medication and gave me more stuff to take.  It's finally working.  I was up and about today, but get exhausted quickly.  I've been hearing all over the news that this upper respiratory virus is running rampant in 29 states, and of course, Pennsylvania one of them.  If you're in one of the states where the virus is making its rounds, take precautions.  My doctor shared with me that if you take "coldeze" or something with a lot of zinc in it as soon as you feel something coming on, you most likely won't suffer as badly as those of us who didn't take anything.  Apparently, the zinc keeps the virus from mutating, so you may not get it at all, or not as bad.  I wish all of you good health and "VIRUS BE GONE".  

Until tomorrow ... thank you for sharing your comments and taking time out of your day to stop by.  ~ Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment