Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sycamore Street Happy Birthday

Sorry you haven't heard from me in a few days, but I've been having some crazy computer problems lately.  It's just so weird.  I couldn't get on my blog to post anything because my computer would just keep spinning and spinning, no matter which browser I used.  I did a full scan on it the other night and then shut it down for a day and rebooted, and now I'm back on.  These crazy computers ... you just never know.

Anyway, I was very anxious to use the new sale-a-bration stamp sets and goodies, so I went to work trying to figure out what I wanted to make.  Well, happy birthday cards are always something we need, so a happy birthday card it is.  I love the colors, and this was a fun card to make.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved creating it.

We had our team meeting today and we did a team swap.  I came home with a lot of nice cards which I'll post over the next few days.  I've also created a few other cards too, so keep watching for them.

I wish you a wonderful weekend, and I do hope you'll come back again.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment